Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online visibility in non-paid (organic) search engine results
- Results page based on keywords, the user’s location at the time of searching, and their browsing history
- On-page SEO refers to the steps you take on your own website to boost your SEO
- Off-page refers to the relationships you make and actions you take outside of your website to fuel SEO.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- With SEM you purchase advertisement space that appears on a user’s SERP. The most common paid search platform is Google AdWords. Next, is Bing Ads.
- One example of SEM is pay-per-click advertising or PPC.
- PPC refers to a digital marketing method wherein search engines charge a company each time their advertisement is clicked.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Social media marketing gives you increased exposure
- Allows you to connect with your consumers in a more intimate way. And you can gain valuable customer feedback that allows you to improve your customer service, product, or service
- Increase traffic or business on your social media channels is social media marketing
- Email marketing allows you to update your email subscribers on aregular basis about your company.
- Email updates provide value to your consumer. As a result, you build brand trust and brand loyalty.
- The best email marketing campaigns involve a list of subscribers earned by your content and company, not paid for by your company.
REQUEST A QUOTATION
© 2018 Recaho Digital pvt. Ltd. - All rights reserved.